LANTAP-10 10base2 Media Converter
LANTAP-10 PRIMUS EPIC LAN Interface Kit
USB Powered Ethernet 10BaseT to 10Base2 media converter.
These LANTAP-10 Interface kits are designed for those users who require access to the 10Base2 EPIC LAN in many Business Jets and Helicopters with Honeywell Avionics or aircraft equipped with 10base2 Thinnet COAX busses.
The LANTAP-10 Kit Replaces the LTEPIC-25 Kit
The LANTAP kit is a standard Ethernet 10baseT to Thinnet 10base2 media converter. This product was developed by ICS to address the Availability issues of the 10Base2 PCMCIA network card used in the LTEPIC-25 PRIMUS EPIC LAN Interface Kits that many of you were previously purchasing. The Billionton network cards used in the LTEPIC-25 kits are no longer made. In fact there are no 10Base2 media converter network cards available any longer. In addition, new laptops no longer contain the PCMCIA card slot needed for the previous generation network cards. The LANTAP replacement is designed and built to be a rugged replacement. Additional benefits are that it does not require a PCMCIA slot and is operating system and platform independent. The unit is manufactured by ICS. These are in stock and available for shipment.
- Comes with 10’ Coaxial cable, 6’ USB cable, 6’ CAT5 cable, BNC Connector and Terminator.
- Allows connection of any 10/100/1000 Ethernet equipped system to EPIC equipped Aircraft LAN or ANY 10base2 need.
- No drivers to install. The LANTAP is NOT a USB device. It is only powered by USB.
- Complies to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and 10Base2
- LED diagnostics and monitoring indicators
Contents of Kit:
- 1 Pelican 1060 case
- 1 LANTAP 10base2 media converter black box
- 1 Quickstart Guide
- 1 S605 10 ft. 50 Ohm Thinnet COAX cable
- 1 S608 Type A-A Male to Male USB cable (for power only)
- 1 S606 Yellow CAT5e ethernet cable
- 1 S607 BNC TEE Connector
- 1 S602 50 Ohm BNC Terminator
The cables, TEE and Terminator can also be purchased individually on our online store.
2-Year Limited Warranty
That's right! Our LANTAP-10 10base2 Media Converter kit is warrantied against defects for 2 YEARS! Our commitment to our customers guarantees speedy repairs at our facility of any LANTAP-10 kits covered under our warranty.
|Click Here For Details About Our Warranty|
What if my LANTAP-10 kit's out of warranty?
No problem! We also offer repair services at very low prices to repair/refurbish your old LANTAP-10 kits. We can also test your existing LANTAP kits AT NO CHARGE!
Click Here For LTEPIC-25 Related Downloads (Includes LTEPIC-25 Windows Drivers)
Part Numbers and Pricing:
Chinese customers please contact us at: . We have a distributor in China to help you with your order and we cannot fill orders to China using our online store. The pricing here is not valid in China and is subject to change.
- Click Here To Buy These At Our Online Store
- Price Each: 490.00 US Dollars
- Part Number: LANTAP-10