Single/Dual Channel ASCB Version D Bus Reader
This Product Has A Replacement. Please See Our DataTap-10 Kit under Data and Bus Analyzers.
The DataTap FlightLine 1500 Integrated ASCB Version D Bus Reader is an all in one solution for customers who need to read their aircraft’s bus in tight spaces which don’t allow for the size of a full desktop or rackmount system. These are great for troubleshooting issues in flight and on the bench.
These are currently based on a Panasonic Toughbook 52 Laptop. Featuring a Core 2 Duo Dual Core Mobile Processor and at least 1 GB of RAM. Can record to the internal boot drive and features a large 15.4" Widescreen TFT 1920 x 1200 ( WUXGA ) to display more parameters at once.
Note: This solution is not available for use on a customer’s existing laptop. ICS is now proud to announce a new solution which is suitable for use on a customer's existing laptop - the new DataTap-10 Bus Analyzer
- Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile Processor
- Large 15.4” Monitor
- Hours of Recording Time
- Includes AC Adapter
- Internal Battery
- USB 3-Button Mouse with Scroll Wheel
- Single or Dual Channel (Different Part Numbers)
- Includes a Laptop Carrying Case
- Includes a LANTAP-10 kit so the same laptop can be used to load the aircraft software.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
Downloads & Links
- Panasonic Toughbook 52 (Panasonic's Website)
- Part Number: DTFL-1500S - Single Channel Bus Reader
- Part Number: DTFL-1500D - Dual Channel Bus Reader
Please contact us for lead-time, pricing and availability.