NOTICE: ICS Will Be CLOSED for the following dates:
MP1100-T460 Data Loader MX Terminal
Lenovo® ThinkPad® T460 Based Notebook Computer
This MX Terminal kit is a feature-rich, reliable solution for any aircraft which need to load NAV charts and other information and is a complete Data Loader solution. Portable, Windows® 7 based notebook computer combined with our LANTAP-10 kit for a complete, portable solution for loading your Primus Epic® equipped aircraft. This is the kit recommended by Textron Aviation for the Cessna Citation Sovereign. Also compatible with the Hawker 4000. This MX Terminal can also be used for other Primus Epic equipped aircraft as well.
This is our answer to several companies' need for a standalone MX Terminal Data Loader solution. Is recommended for use in loading aircraft NAV charts and any other data which is required before aircraft can fly. This allows each ground station and/or aircraft crew to have their own data loader. Backed by manufacturer's warranty.
Part Number: MP1100-T460A - Primus Epic MX Terminal Data Loader with Carrying Case and LANTAP-10 Kit
Part Number: MP1100-T460B - Primus Epic MX Terminal Data Loader with Carrying Case and without LANTAP-10 Kit
The MP1100-T460 MX Terminal has the following specifications:
- Intel® Core i5
- 4GB of fast DDR3 RAM
- 14” wide-screen display
- Intel HD Graphics
- External USB DVD Drive for Legacy Loads
- Windows 7 Professional 32-bit pre-installed
- 6-Cell Battery
- 500GB HDD (250GB SSD Option also available)
- Less than 5 lbs.
- Includes Targus soft carrying case
- Purposeful kit designed specifically as an MX Terminal Data Loader
- Makes loading NAV chart data a quick and easy task
MP1100-T460 Options for MX Terminal Data Loader:
- Comes with 10’ Coaxial cable, 6’ USB cable, 6’ CAT5 cable, BNC Connector and Terminator.
- Allows connection of any 10/100/1000 Ethernet equipped system to EPIC equipped Aircraft LAN
- No drivers to install on any MX Terminal. The LANTAP is NOT a USB device. It is only powered by USB.
- Complies to IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and 10Base2
- LED diagnostics and monitoring indicators
This MX Terminal is recommended by ICS for any aircraft requiring an external data loader. Please contact us for more information.
**Lenovo® and ThinkPad® are trademarks of Lenovo in the United States, other countries, or both.
***Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.