CANFLIGHT ARINC825 Bus Analyzer
For more information please visit www.arinc-825.com
NEW low cost ARINC-825 for your laptop, desktop, or other data acquisition or simulation platform.
The CANFLIGHT adapter is our newest ARINC-825, CAN, and CANaerospace Bus Analyzer and Traffic Generator brought to you by the CAN Aviation Alliance who helped define the ARINC-825 standard and who’s equipment was used to validate the ARINC-825 standard.
- Brought to you by the CAN Aviation Alliance collaboration for ARINC-825.
- USB Powered
- ARINC-825, CAN, and CANaerospace compliant.
- The latest in ARINC-825 technology
- Two Electrically Isolated ARINC-825 and CAN/CANaerospace Channels per unit
- Multiple ARINC-825 units may be connected to one platform via switch or multiple network interfaces.
- USB Powered ARINC-825 / CAN / CANaerospace Bus Analyzer / Recorder
- DUAL Isolated ARINC-825 Channels using Bosch CAN Controller IP
- Wetzel Technology eXtended CAN Tool (XCT) Compatible for ARINC-825 and CAN.
- File Upload / Download through Ethernet FTP interface, or µSDHC memory cards.
- Supports 1000BaseT, 100BaseT and 10BaseT Ethernet
- Built In IRIG-B time decoder for time synchronization for time stamping ARINC-825 and CAN messages. (free runs in absence of time code)
- Optional 9-36 VDC Aircraft Powered <5 Watts power consumption
- Passively Cooled. No moving parts, -40°C to +85°C
- Weight: <1 lb in standard configuration
- 138 mm L x 80 mm W x 48 mm H
- Dual onboard processors for ARINC-825 and CAN / CANaerospace Processing.
Compatible with Wetzel eXtended Can Tool (XCT)
For more information on XCT click here.
The CANFLIGHT is a small and low cost Dual Channel ARINC-825 Bus Analyzer and Traffic Generator suitable for Engineering Development, Test, and in field use with Laptops for Data Loading, Flight Test, Maintenance, and other tasks on ARINC-825, CAN, and CANaerospace equipped vehicles.
The CANFLIGHT adapter is a Controller Area Network (ISO 11898), ARINC-825 and CANaerospace Protocol Compliant Interface with a 1000/100/10 BaseT Ethernet interface for communication with the connected equipment. Because each CANFLIGHT adapter communicates over Ethernet with it’s host, Multiple CANFLIGHT adapters may be connected using a simple Ethernet switch if more channels are desired on one platform. Powerful eXtended CAN Tool (XCT) software is available for Windows, MAC, and Linux.
Each ARINC-825 CANFLIGHT Adapter is a small handheld, USB powered, intelligent adapter that is powered from either a USB port or from a 9-36 VDC Aircraft or Automotive power source. The adapter provides two electrically isolated fully independent CAN 2.0B Interfaces and is implemented in a XILINX FPGA and contains two internal CPUs. The CAN 2.0B interfaces are implemented with licensed Bosch C_CAN controller IP cores to ensure compatibility with the Bosch CAN standard and to allow precise hardware timing and control over the transmission and reception of CAN / ARINC-825 / CANaerospace messages. The Xilinx FPGAs and the PMC825 firmware provide local buffering and 30 ns time stamp resolution for all CAN messages and implement ARINC-825 / CANaerospace specific protocol functions including record/playback functionality to offload the host. The two CAN channels work under sustained 100% bus load without dropping any messages. The CANFLIGHT also supports CAN listen only and loopback modes. An onboard MicroSD interface is included on each module for data acquisition storage and for module configuration information.
Uses Dual DB-9 Male Connectors for ease in wiring ARINC-825 / CAN busses. IRIG-B timing input also shown on SMA. SMA to BCN adapter available.
Ordering and Info:
- Part Number: TP2102-901 - ARINC-825 CANFLIGHT Adapter with Software Includes eXtended CAN Tool (XCT) For Windows, MAC, and Linux; Includes USB and Ethernet connection cables.
- Please contact us for pricing and lead-times.