NOTICE: ICS Will Be CLOSED for the following dates:
Release Date: 2013-04-09
- Added the ability to specify a second Ethernet interface in the ProView Configuration Page. This allows capture and recording of live data from two Ethernet interfaces, eliminating the need for an external switch. Note that the data from both interfaces will be recorded into a single file when recording is enabled.
Release Date: 2012-12-26
- Added a Database Search Tool to allow searching of the parameter NDO tables in the database using the NDO ID, ARINC Label Number, WKS, Package, or any other field found in the tables. See the F1 Help for details regarding this tool.
- Added extraction of the parameter units from the database, when available, and display of the units in the channel MAP and main ProView displays.
- Added an option to scale ARINC parameter values based on the LSB value provided in the database.
Note that MAP and CFG files generated with previous versions of ProView will not allow displaying of the
units or scaling of ARINC parameters.
Release Date: 2012-09-10
- Added an option to the Configuration Tool to generate a Comma-Separated Value (CSV) file based on the parameters currently being displayed. All information extracted from the database during parameter selection will be written to the CSV file for each displayed parameter.
- Added a configuration page to ProView for more user-friendly configuration. All fields on theconfiguration page will retain their values through application re-launches.