NOTICE: Apr-20-2021 - We are currently having issues with our phone systems. If you can't get through, please contact us by Email.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Rockwell-Collins Compatible ARINC 664 Bus Reader / Recorder Analyzer Logging Software Package
- Direct Decoding and Recording/Logging of Rockwell Collins ARINC 664
- Reads Harvest database directly
- Runs on your Microsoft Windows® based platform (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1) Supports x86/AMD64 Processors ONLY, no ARM support for Windows® RT
- Software Analyzer - No external expensive hardware required so you can now use your laptop's existing ethernet interface as a receive only ARINC 664 Analyzer
- Supports multiple ARINC 664 buses simultaneously when using a Gigabit Ethernet input and switch or dual gigabit ethernet interfaces
- Gigabit Input supports multiple 10/100Mb/s buses on single input when external switch used.
- Records/Logs and time stamps ALL ARINC 664 data received for later playback and analysis
- ProView provides Microsecond resolution timestamp from laptop/PC clock
- ProView Analyzes and Converts a selected set of ARINC 664 parameters (NDOs) or portions of NDOs to engineering units (Number of converted units may be limited by processor type and speed, in addition to power saving options enabled on various laptops)
- ProView Supports post flight playback of any ARINC 664 parameter recorded regardless of whether the parameter was being logged/displayed during recording (all received parameters are recorded)
- Post recording playback of ARINC 664 data to CSV file for import into Excel or other data analysis programs and logging.
- In addition to Analyzing Data, ProView ARINC 664 Analyzer software can be used to configure ICS ARINC 664 FTSIU and playback flight test data from the FTSIU (No Dongle Required for ARINC 664 Configuration)
This is the latest (V3.1), full version of the ARINC 664 Analyzer software as explained below. Posted on 04-18-2013. Scanned Virus Free on 04-18-2013.
*This product is not made or endorsed by Rockwell Collins.
**Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.