NOTICE: Apr-20-2021 - We are currently having issues with our phone systems. If you can't get through, please contact us by Email.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
PMC Based ARINC-825, CANaerospace, XCT Interface
Notice - This board has been discontinued in favor of our new 16-Channel Isolated CAN Card.
|PowerNECS Enclosure with 4-Channel PMC825 Board.|
ICS has released the world's first production ready ARINC-825 card. This is available as an 8-Channel NON-ISOLATED or 4 Channel ISOLATED board. This board can be placed in a carrier board for universal acceptance in virtually any backplane or motherboard. Form factors include, but are not necessarily limited to, PCI, cPCI, VME and PCI-Express, and standalone PowerNECS.
The ARINC825 solution consists of the PMC825 (PCI Mezzanine Card) with 4 optically isolated or 8 non-isolated CAN interfaces, two local 200MHz PowerPC processors, the corresponding firmware, software drivers for various operating systems and the XCT toolbox.
The PMC825 can be used as a standalone embedded system (PowerNECS) or as an ARINC825 interface in host computers providing either PCI, cPCI, PCI Express, PCI-X or VME slots.
The standalone version (PowerNECS) integrates the PMC825 module into a rugged aluminum box that can be powered from 9-36 VDC allowing it to run from standard 14V or 28V DC aircraft power buses and may be used for flight test applications.
- High Density ARINC-825 I/O, up to 8 non-isolated or 4 galvanically isolated busses per PMC module
- ARINC-825 and CANaerospace software implementation by Stock Flight Systems, a part of the Aircraft Data Network group of the Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee responsible for defining the ARINC-825 standard.
- Bosch CAN Controllers implemented in Virtex 4 FPGA for flexibility and higher density
- PMC form factor
- 64-bit 66 MHz Bus Mastering PCI interface
- Carrier boards for PCI, 3U cPCI, 6U cPCI (dual modules), VME, and PCI Express.
- True Dual-Port RAM interface between HOST CPU and ARINC-825/CANaerospace/XCT Data
- Single or Dual On-board 450 MHz PowerPC processors
- IRIG B time code input for data timestamps
- PMC825/PowerNECS User Manual
- eXtended Can Tools (XCT) Presentation
- Please have a look at www.arinc825.com
- PMC825 UDP Interface
Part Numbers and Pricing:
- TP2004-901 - PMC825 with 4 optically isolated CAN channels, PCI driver software, PCI/Ethernet API and XCT toolbox
- TP2008-901 - PMC825 with 8 non-isolated CAN channels, PCI driver software, PCI/Ethernet API and XCT toolbox
- TP9003-901 - PowerNECS enclosure option with 9-36VDC power input according to EN 2282, for TP2004-901 or TP2008-901, including 120/240V AC adaptor for lab use
Pricing of Carrier Boards for refernce only. Subject to Change without notice. Please contact ICS for quote.
- TP9050-901 - PCI carrier board option for TP2004-901 or TP2008-901
- TP9052-901 - PCIe carrier board option for TP2004-901 or TP2008-901
Please contact us to place an order or request more information.